Skip to main content

Tres Semme- J'taime!

I got my sample, and I have to admit it was a bit of a surprise because I'd forgotten I'd applied! But, I'd seen the bottles in the shops and distant memory told me that I remember it to be a brand that was well known outside our country and well had apparently made its entry into the Indian market.

First things first, the smell of the shampoo is beautiful. It resonates the whole day, and you hair smells light and flowery- the whole day out. Yes, even in this summer heat, with sweat & the air conditioner.

When I tried the shampoo- it already smoothened my hair to the extent that it had turned silky and smooth. With the conditioner, it then turned heavier, in a way that I suppose only this product can- heavy but not by reducing the volume of hair.

I have frizzy hair but also have a lesser volume of hair. Most other products, work the frizz but flatten my hair. To the point where I honestly feel like there's nothing on, but this product somehow manages to add volume..

I suppose this could be because the conditioner feeds your hair, in a such a way as to make it stronger, more relaxed as opposed to other products that might just work on the frizz, with no regard to the health of your strand of hair. 

I'd like to relate to it as being similar to when you apply coconut oil/almond to your hair and then wash it off, properly. Imagine that, but without the fear of not washing all of the oil and a more pleasant fragrance.

It proved itself in application, but now I needed it to prove its worth in duration.

I straighten my hair using a hair iron: and it took barely a minute. Almost one fifth of the time it usually takes.

Then I went to work, walked over to our office to have wind mess it up a bit. Usually, this calls for a trip to the bathroom to re-set my hair, but when I got there, it was mostly in place, despite the fact that it had been rushed about a bit by the wind. I saved the comb a trip, and instead ran my finger through my hair, and it was done.

By the end of a long day, I got home, forgetting to review my product, but I didn't have to.... Given when I got home and looked at myself, it was as it was in the morning. Almost twelve hours later.

That's done then. This product isn't kidding when it says anti- frizz! For more illustrious ramp styles
 

Comments

Rat said…
yeah, the product is lovely.. after quite sometime a coming back with Tresemmè.. nicely reviewed, Saro. :-)
R-A-J said…
nice.. it looks pretty different in its packing and style..

my lil cuz calls it tresiamma :)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrations

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 16 ; the sixteenth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . It was a hard ground that felt like sand paper. When he started his journey, it was the soles of his feet that were in contact with the ground, but now as he pulled himself closer to the station, it was his whole body. His elbows were scraped, bloody and fresh scab peeled bled out to leave a trail of red on the wicked hot dusty ground of pain and suffering. All around him slow moving bodies crawled towards the direction of hope, all along leaving patterns of blood, sweat, skin and pus. These bodies had seen civil wars, droughts, genocide and lived to tell a tale of a people who now belonged to a nation listed as one of the poorest countries in the world. This is now, but before the list, was a struggle of massive proportions, under reported and quietly hidden

Escape

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 10 ; the tenth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . The Temple Widow A narrow dirt path, generously peppered with tiny pebbles, tiny miniatures of their gargantuan ancestors, leads to a bridge. It hangs, rickety and old. Old but not well used, old like abandoned and not frequently used. The bridge hangs low over a small stream that slowly gurgles past, happy unlike those that visit the place. The bridge leads to a temple. It is not very big, only perhaps the size of a small hut and at the most the size of an average temple hall. The temple has no deity; the temple has no one corner that doesn’t look like the other. It is clean, well swept, and empty. It has no furniture, and excepting a series of well spaced out windows, the walls remains uninterrupted. She stumbles in, the lady. She is not very tal

Time Travel

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 8 ; the eighth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton . I haven't got the memory of a vedic tantric. Neither do I ever claim to remember all. All I know is what I know, question my memory if you want to. I don't ask you to remember, I don't ask you to believe. In fact, I'm not asking you for anything at all. It is your choice to be here, to read this. So no, I don't owe you a favor. I happened to chance upon a watch, on one of my travels. Turning the dials of such a watch, could transport you to the past, to the future, to any time. But time, my friend, is not how you think it is. It is not a straight line, and you cannot just by chance hop into the world of dinosaurs and wooden weapons. It is a series of transparencies, like films of clean sheets of paper laid on top of each other. You look from above